Job Type: Full-Time
Are you interested in joining a strong team? Do you like solving challenges? Making things happen? Sterling Homes has an outstanding opportunity to join a company with 42+ year history. We are looking to add an energetic Construction Assistant with a can-do attitude.
What winning looks like:
- Clean organized jobsites
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to complete routine warranty tasks
- Site Superintendents supported and able to focus on the big picture
- Stepping up when Site Superintendent is not around
Skills needed to win:
- Coachable with a great attitude and strong work ethic
- Desire to grow
- Basic Journeyman skills including light carpentry, drywall repair, caulking, painting, tile, etc.
- Ability to perform manual labor
We are looking for someone with a growth mindset. We are more interested in who you are than what you know. A real opportunity to grow and help a small business grow.
Position compensation and benefits to be determined based on applicant experience and responsibilities assumed.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to [email protected]