Are you interested in joining a strong team? Do you like numbers? Making things happen? Sterling Homes has an outstanding opportunity to join a company with 40+ year history. We are looking for an energetic person with a can-do attitude and a desire to make a big difference within a small business. This person needs strong Excel skills and an understanding of basic accounting. A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting is preferred.
- Handle day to day finances
- Prepare monthly financial reports for multiple companies
- Maintain Loan Activity and cash flow reporting
- Prepare annual budgets and maintain actual to budget reports throughout the year
- Run the Office
- Perform human resource duties
- Manage Insurance coverage and policies
- Assist as needed with special events, projects and tasks.
We are looking for someone with a growth mindset. We are more interested in who you are than what you know.
Position compensation and benefits to be determined based on applicant experience and responsibilities assumed.
If interested, please send us a cover letter and resume.