Are you interested in joining a strong team? Do you like numbers? Making things happen? Sterling Homes has an outstanding opportunity to join a company with 40+ year history. We are looking for an energetic person with a can-do attitude and a desire to make a big difference within a small business. This person needs strong Excel skills and an understanding of basic accounting. A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting is preferred.
Winning looks like:
- Handle day to day finances
- Prepare monthly financial reports for multiple companies
- Maintain Loan Activity and cash flow reporting
- Prepare annual budgets and maintain actual to budget reports throughout the year
- Run the Office
- Perform human resource duties
- Manage Insurance coverage and policies
- Assist as needed with special events, projects and tasks.