Are you interested in joining a strong team? Do you like solving challenges? Making things happen? Sterling Homes has an outstanding opportunity to join a company with 40+ year history. We are looking for an energetic Project Coordinator with a can-do attitude and a desire to make a big difference within a small business. This is an operations position to free up Owner time for the big picture with tremendous growth opportunity.
What winning looks like:
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors, sub contractors, and team members
- Create detailed project proposals and demonstrate strong presentation skills
- Identify and communicate project status and next steps
- Ability to run small jobs
- Approachable, confident, trustworthy and positive
- Ability to balance a busy schedule and make things happen
- Experience scheduling and planning
- Extreme level of organization, both professionally and personally
- Possess a high degree of initiative to take action and is self-motivated
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office Suite skills (Intermediate level minimum)
This position is important, and the ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
We are looking for someone with a growth mindset. We are more interested in who you are than what you know. A real opportunity to grow and help a small business grow. Position compensation and benefits to be determined based on applicant experience and responsibilities assumed.
If interested, please send us a cover letter and resume.